Sunday, July 02, 2006

David Wolfish


You could have been anywhere else right now, and I appreciate that you decided to join us at Mean Green. My name is David Wolfish, and I can’t wait to teach. I’m a UNT veteran staff member, and I also bring experience from Sacred Heart Debate Institute in Massachusetts. I’m currently a sophomore at the University of Pennsylvania pursuing a major in Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics with a minor in Women’s Studies. I debated for Greenhill School in Addison, Texas and compiled one of the most successful records in the history of the activity. Outside of debate, I play on the club Ultimate Frisbee team, manage my fraternity house, serve on the Dean’s Advisory Board, and hit some of the most impressive ping-pong shots you have ever seen. I love debate and have always lived by the motto that the harder I work the luckier I get. Dedication and persistence can take you anywhere in the activity. Over the next few weeks, I will teach the skills that will help you excel on any circuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home